- Unable to capture the required data via Person and Employment audit.
- Person and Employment Audit Adhoc report is empty or not collecting the data as expected.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Reporting.
- Under report center, click on New > Report Table and choose select.
- Select single domain radio button and Person and Employement Audit in the dropdown.
- Fill the required information, save the report and generate it.
- Notice that the file is empty.
The report is empty when the setting "Employee Profile data audit" is disabled, which is required to capture the audit data.
- The setting "Employee Profile data audit" needs to be enabled in provisioning. Please reach out to Product Support or a Partner to have this setting enabled.
- Only when this switch is turned on, will new changes be captured and stored in the SF instance database. Only when Audit data is present in the database will the Ad Hoc report be able to return results.
- If it was previously enabled and is then disabled, the previous data will still be held but no new data will be added.
wrong data on person and employment audit, SF, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions