- Once all invoices were posted for all goods receipts, Final Invoice indicator (Screen Field MEPO1317-EREKZ) is not automatically set inside the purchase order (PO) - Invoice tab.
- Final Invoice is set and PO is fully invoiced. Then, User simulates a new invoice and is able to post it, despite Final Invoice set.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
GR-Based IV, Service-Based IV, Srv-Bsd IV, service, services, EDI, MIR7, BAPI, MEPO1317, EREKZ , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , PSM-FM-UP-CM , Commitments , MM-PUR-GF-IR , Interface - Invoice receipt , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.