- Error when attempting to export to AIR although valid version of JRE is installed
- Error: This option requires Java2 Runtime Environment version 1.4 or later to be installed on your computer. You can download the installer from the Sun Microsystems website.
- SAP Dashboards 4.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch SAP Dashboards
- Open any dashboard
- Go to File > Export to AIR
- Error is displayed
- User Account Control (UAC) setting is preventing access to the Java home directory
- Configure User Account settings (UAC) as follows:
a. Go to Start -> Run menu, type msconfig and click on OK.
b. In the System Configuration window go to Tools tab, select ‘Change UAC Settings’ and click on Launch.
c. Change setting to ‘Never notify’ and click on OK.
d. Restart the machine.
- Alternative solution:
a. Start > Programs> SAP Dashboards
b. Right-click and 'Run as Administrator'
dashboard xcelsius JRE JAVA_HOME , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Obsolete: BusinessObjects Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008