- An Item was added to a users Learning Plan by themselves or assigned by an Administrator, However, the Status shows "Pending Approval" even though a request for approval was not made.
- The assigned Supervisor does also not see a notification for an approval request
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Learning Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the affected user's LMS account via user logon URL
- View Learning Plan displayed on the home page
- Open an Item and you will see "Pending Approval"
Pending Approval is there because the item was added to the user's Learning Plan and approval was requested at an earlier date. Since that time, the item was removed without Approval being Accepted/rejected.
- In The LMS Admin, Go to Users
- Search for the User by filling out the required details
- Click on "Search"
- In the User view Screen, Click on Related "More"
- Select Approvals from the column options
- View the Item there where it says Pending and you can change the status there
- Once this has been done, the item will no longer have Pending Approval and the user should be able to "Request Approval" or remove item.
Approval Process, Pending Request SF SuccessFactors Learning LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions