- Users already logged in to the repository are deactivated by an administrator.
- The repository folders (.Library folder, repository folders, and change lists folder) are all visible.
- The repository and change lists folders do not show any document anymore.
- The .Library folder still displays library documents but these cannot be expanded.
- Models at the repository root are visible but cannot be expanded.
- Deactivated users can create a new change list, they should not.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04 PL01
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
disable, inactive, permission, CR775307, 775307 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.