- Workstation receiving several 6623 errors over a local connection to an ADS server
- Error 6623: A WinSock virtual circuit was aborted
- Corresponds with WinSock Error 10053: Software caused connection abort. An established connection was aborted by the software in your host computer, possibly due to a data transmission time-out or protocol error."
- SAP Advantage Database Server 10 (Server Side)
- SAP Advantage Database Server 11 (Client Side)
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
SAP Advantage Database Server 11.1
Sybase, ADS, connect, network, socket, tcpip , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.