- Title of Book report item is missing when creating/applying a report template from/to a section.
- The report template does not start with BookName %(!DisplayName).
- When applying the report template to another section, the Book title is not displayed for this section.
- In the New Report Editor, the 'Show Titles' option is deselected (not saved) for report items if the report is created from a Report Template
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP04 PL01
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 SP02
- All model types
- Multi-Model Report
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
report, apply, multi-model, numbering, lost, outline, quick, view, CR775466, 775466 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.