- How to reassign job requisition in Recruiting Management
- Can a requisition pending approval be reassigned?
- A user is inactive in Recruitment Management. Can the job requisition be reassigned to another active user?
- How to permission a user to be able to reassign a Job requisition
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
In RCM, users are now able to reassign job requisitions. Permissioned admin users can reassign job requisitions to other recruiting users if there is a change in assignment or a user becomes inactive. Requisitions pending approval will be routed to the new “Currently With” approver upon reassignment.
To grant access to the feature:
- RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > select Role > Permission >Manage Recruiting > Reassign Job Requisitions
- Non-RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Administration > Reassign Job Requisitions
- Navigate to Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting > Reassign Job Requisitions
- Select a requisition template or search for a job requisition by entering the requisition ID number:
- Select requisitions you’d like to reassign by enabling the check box to the left of the requisition. Click “Continue.”:
- Choose an operator (or operators) you’d like to reassign the requisitions to, then click “Reassign.” You can reassign multiple operators (for example, the Hiring Manager, Recruiter and Sourcer) in one action. There is no means to reassign the operators by relationship (xM, xMM, XM+, etc.) because those are not "recorded" in the Requisition itself but they are related to the actual current operator:
- Operators who have been reassigned to these job requisitions will receive an email notifying them of the change. The Admin user will also be notified of the changes:
- For instances where Recruiting Teams are configured, if the Hiring Manager is changed, and that Hiring Manager has preferences set for a Recruiting Team, those preferences will populate into the operate fields on the reassignment screen. Once the Hiring Manager’s team preferences have been applied, you can keep them or edit them. Team preferences for any operator will be applied by default.
- Removing the role from the user also means remove his access from the Job Requisition, the user will not have any permissions to access job requisition.
- If you reassign any user already being a part of the JR to another operator (Recruiter, Hiring Manager, etc.) that user will not be removed from its original assignment, but will occupy the roles of multiple Operators.
reassign, operator, job, requisition, originator, hiring, manager, recruiter , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To