SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The email triggers "Requisition Posted" and “Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming" works in an asynchronous trigger.
- This means the job req that is posted do not trigger an email immediately, rather the emails are sent in a consolidated manner at the end of each day to every recipient.
- Since this email has consolidated information of ALL the different Job reqs that are posted within that day, all Job Req-related tokens such as [[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] & [[JOB_REQ_ID]] need to be resolved for every Job Req that is included in the email.
- To make this possible, the customer needs to wrap their email template content with the mandatory tokens [[BEGIN_REPEAT]] and [[END_REPEAT]].
- Example: Dear user, [[BEGIN_REPEAT]] Requisition # [[JOB_REQ_ID]] and tile [[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] has been posted OR has expired. [[END_REPEAT]]
- Please note the job req id and title token is in between the begin and end repeat tokens.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, job postings, tokens not populating, tokens not working, email trigger, e-mail , KBA , sf recruiting , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To