- User tries to cancel a document (invoice or credit memo), with zero amount, via MR8M and receives error message M8278 - "You are not allowed to have zero lines only".
- User tries to reverse a posting (invoice or credit memo), with zero amount, via MIRO transaction and receives the same error M8278.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
M8 278, cancelamento, revert, reversal, IR, IRs, GR, GRs, nota de credito, credit note Message 2103984http://ims2crm1.wdf.sap.corp:1080/ngcss/?incident=2103984 , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CAN , Reversal , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.