Form Templates for any business document are missing in the Form Template Maintenance View for Non Localized Countries.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Business Flexibility view.
- Go to the Form Template Maintenance subview.
- Show Active Forms.
- Search for the required form, for example, Purchase Order Form Template.
You would not be able to find the respective form template here and there is no option for uploading a new template if the form template group does not exist.
The form templates are not displaying in the system because the country scoped is a Non Localized country and currently there are no form templates provided by SAP for a non localized country by default. Hence no forms will be displayed on the screen.
This functionality might be considered for higher releases, until there, if you want a form template for a Non Localized Country then you need to upload one form template for the respective country. For that, first you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Scope other countries like US, Germany e.t.c. so that the existing SAP delivered form templates are seen.
- Then copy this form template As new variant for the Non Localized country.
- After the creation of the required form template you could de-scope the country that is not required.
Form Template, Localization, Countries, Missing, Non Localized , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To