- SAP ASE processes (spids) are blocked by one process (spid) which should not go to sleep while holding a lock.
- SAP ASE can't kill the blocking spid.
- A reboot of the ASE cluster is required to ensure consistancy.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 Cluster Edition ; Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition 15.7
774650, CR774650, hang, hanging, cmcc_wait_till_mass_usable , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.