- User installed the Sybase SDK 15.7 64-bit for Windows on a Windows 7 PC as well as a Windows Server 2008 R2 machine.
- When trying to load data, the following error message occurs:
- "Connection test failed - Sybase connection error: Cannot find NT SybaseSQL Server DLL . Ensure that Sybase has been installed and the PATH variable points to the correct DLL directories."
- SAP Data Services Designer (Workbench) - this might be the SAP PowerDesigner tool (version never specified)
- SAP SDK for ASE 15.7 x64 Windows
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; SAP PowerBuilder 12.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner, standard edition 16.5 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 15.3 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 16.1 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.