- When a user opens up the Input Schedule via hyperlink from BPF, he receives an EPM warning message stating an invalid member for Business entity: 2009.
- Report was previously saved with Business 2009 selected.
- User only had authorization for Business entity 4742. If user does not have authorization for that Business entity, user will receive this warning message.
- It was expected that the report will refresh with the Business context 4742 which was passed from BPF. However, EPM seems to read the Entity parameter that was saved previously.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.0 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.1 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
Invalid memeber, BPF link, EPM Add-in , KBA , EPM-XLS-NW , EPM Excel Client BPC NW , EPM-BPC-NW-BPF , Business Process Flow , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.