- Error: Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS '<hostname>:6400'. The CMS on machine '<hostname>' was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031) when logging on to the Central Management Console in BI 4.x
- Event Viewer shows the following error messages:
- The root server reported an error Initialization Failure.
- Missing parameter dbDriver, expected in <install dir>/Program Files (x86)/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/win64_x64/_boe_<hostname>.dbinfo. (FWB 00083)
- Server Intelligence Agent(SIA) is running however logging to the Central Configuration Manager (CCM) via Manage Server throws the following error: Unable to logon. Could not connect to server <Fully Qualified Domain Name of server>:6400. Please check that the server name is correct & that the server is running.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence(BI) platform 4.x
- Microsoft Windows Server operating system
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, CMS stopped, CMC FWM 20031, FWB 00083, Missing parameter, dbDriver, -dbinfo corrupt, failed, login, FWM20031, dbinfo file , KBA , biinst , emkba , biserver , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.