1) Executing an APD with a datasource based on a BEx query runs into memory and performance problems, the following descriptions have been sent:
- APD with query as source exhausts memory such as TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED dumps
- APD performance issue after upgrade to 730 or 740
- APD long processing followed by TIME_OUT dumps
- APD doesn't run though when query has an active condition
- APD Issue: No more storage space available
- APD does not return result (strange MDX statement)
2) Report RKEBW3RE causes performance issues in backend BW system:
- CL_RSR_MDX_FILTER_SETXX long runner
SAP BW 7.x
SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
memory, TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, performance, runtime, TIME_OUT, RKEBW3RE, CL_RSR_MDX_FILTER_SETXX, RSCRM_BAPI, APD, RSANWB , KBA , apd , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , CO-PA-TO , Tools , BW-EI-RTR , Retraction , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.