- Error: "Error in Refresh Sheet" within EPM-BPC add on for Excel
- Long message description: "Unauthorised: Invalid credentals; try logging on again" - Framework message: "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorised)"
- Within the BPCLOG file the error "Session ID is not valid (FWB00011)" is logged
- Error appear when using the EPM-BPC add-on for Excel for more than 30 minutes
- The problem occurs when using SAP BusinessObjects Information Platform Services with LDAP
- Following the error the connection is closed and it loses all the work done in that session
- SAP Business Objects IPS 4.1
- EPM-BPC 10.0 for Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
Session, expiry, fwb00011, IPS, EPM, BPC, excel, add on , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.