G/L account cannot be found in expense plan.
SAP Business ByDesign All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
The issue can be reproduced with following steps:
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center and Planning View.
- Select a plan and select Edit.
- In tab Versions, select G/L Accounts as Leading List.
- Select Find, enter the G/L account XYZ, but you cannot find it.
G/L account XYZ is not added to the reporting structure ABC, which is used in this plan.
If you go to tab General of this plan, you can see reporting structure ABC is assigned to this plan.
You need to add G/L account XYZ to reporting structure ABC.
- Go to Business Configuration work center and view Implementation Projects.
- Select the project and select Open Activity List.
- Go to tab Fine Tuning Activities.
- Open activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Select Edit financial reporting structures.
- Select reporting structure ABC, and select Edit.
- Select the structure you want to assign G/L account XYZ, and select Actions--Assign Account.
- Select G/L account XYZ, and select OK.
- Select Save.
Now, if you reopen the plan, you can find G/L account XYZ.
Expense Plan , KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions