- Error 644 was posted to the ASE errorlog:
Error: 644, Severity: 21, State: 5
Index row entry for data row id (44695551, 33) is missing from index page 238178049 of index id 2 of table 'xxxx' in database 'xxxxx'. Xactid is (252961720,8). Drop and re-create the index.
- Dropping and re-creating the problematic index resolve the 644 error
- The error reoccurred on the same table but on different page over time
- A 1530 error may be reported
Msg 1530, Level 16, State 2
Server '<servername>', Line 1
Create index with sorted_data was aborted because of row out of order. Primary key of first out of order row is '"xxx", "yyyy"' Server error number is 1530
- A reorg rebuild failed due to 1530 error
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
corruption, user table, 776222, CR776222, CR#776222, 752871, CR752871, CR#752871, clustered, non-clustered, nonclustered, duplicate keys, data locked only table, clustered index, DOL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.