Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You have implemented QMS/QMI to Verint, but there are errors recording in Verint. When looking at the QMS logs, you noticed the following errors:
- ERR> Credentials::Create: Can't create server due to no certificate specified
- ERR> TcpServer[004CDA48]: CQMIServer::Init - TcpServer::SSLCreate failed. - 2148074254 (0x8009030e) No credentials are available in the security package Failed to initialize Http Soap server certificate
- ERR> CQMIConManager::StartThreads - Server initialization failed, Failed to initialize QMI Server Peer
- ERR> QMS Service: Failed to Initialize QMI Interface
SAP Contact Center 7.0
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
SSLCreate failed, CQMIConManager, QMI, QMS , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.