- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) server crashed while populating rows in the MDA (Monitoring Database Access) table monTableCompression:
- The ASE errorlog reported an "infected with signal 11" error in the mda__tc_scan_mempool() call with a stacktrace:
Current process (0x2bb015e) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000016abf49 (mda__tc_scan_mempool+0x174), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000018)
- The process terminated by the ASE server held a spinlock:
Spinlocks held by kpid 45810014
Spinlock Resource->rpdesmgr_spin at address 0x00002aaaaed005c0 owned by 45810014
- The stacktrace included the following modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
segmentation, fault, segfault, access, violation, stack, trace, 749058, CR749058, CR#749058, compression, statistics , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.