- Running multiple sessions executing queries involving XMLTABLE().
- This triggers an error in module bi_xml_xquery_close with a corrupt error number, for example:
Error: 342853404,Severity: 10923, State: 341761104
- Errors 712 are reported indicating that attempts are being made to allocate huge and negative amounts of memory, for example:
Msg 712, Level 17, State 0:
Server 'SYBASE', Line 8:
There is insufficient heap memory to allocate -126683788 bytes. Please increase configuration parameter 'heap memory per user' or try again when there is less activity on the system.
- Error 342853404 is followed by a stack trace that includes modules:
- Error 6103 is reported when ASE attempts to terminate a process effected by Error 342853404 and this results in an orphan process holding a lock on one table:
WARNING: Pss 0x0x00002aab145e0408 found with open sdes. pspid 1965, psuid 4702, pcurdb 6, range entry 0, sdesp 0x0x00002aaaf050b4d8, objid 2040247888.
Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
Unable to do cleanup for the killed process; received Msg -1397969760
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR737714, CR#737714, 737714, LeXmlTableOp, _LeOpClose, LeDMLOp, LeNLJOp, LeEmittOp, LeEmitNoSndOp, _LeOpNext , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.