- Problem occurs with a replication system based on Replication Server 15.7.1 which is configured to replicate from ASE 15.7 to SAP IQ 15.4 or ASE 15.5.
- This replication system needs to use the option HVAR/RTL to replicate.
- After the Replication server was upgraded to the version 15.7.1 SP203, it stacks regularly (about every hour) with signal 11.
After restarting the Replication Server using the Diag binary executable (Located in $SYBASE/REP-15_5/bin/repserver.diag), you will see a stack trace with the following functions:
- SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP200, SP201, SP202, and SP203S
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7.0
- SAP IQ 15.4.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Sybase IQ 15.4
coredump, hvar, _dsi_apply_rules, _hq_compile_command, dsi_hq_compile, CR770827, 770827 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.