- In BI launch pad, when Crystal Report is either viewed and exported to PDF or scheduled to PDF, the chinese characters appear as square boxes.
- Crystal Reports and Excel formats work as expected.
- Exporting the same report to PDF in Crystal Reports Designer works as expected.
- The font of the chinese text is set to 'Arial Unicode MS'. The font is installed and enabled on both server and client machines.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0/4.1
- Windows OS
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
boxes, squares, incorrectly, appear, empty , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.