After confirming an account without confirming a related person in a B2B scenario, some fields are displayed with value "... not bound". For example related person fields 'First Name' or 'Last Name' are displayed with values 'BuilHeader not bound', the relationship fields 'Function' or 'Department' contain text 'BuilContactPerson not bound'.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
BuilAddress not bound, NAMEnot bound, NAME_2not bound, NAME_3not bound, NAME_4not bound, BuilContactPerson not bound, BuilHeader not bound, TEL_NOTELnot bound, FAX_NOFAXnot bound, E_MAILSMTnot bound, BuilHeaderSearch , KBA , CRM-IC-SEA , Account Identification , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.