- Assertion failure reported in ASE errorlog
- Stack trace follows which includes modules rec_undo_log(), rec_onlinetime() and online_database
- ASE running under the diagserver binary rather than the dataserver binary
- ONLINE DATABASE recovery running in UNDO phase
- LOAD DATABASE was performed
- Log of restored database dumpfile includes CREATE INDEX log records which were rolled back in the same log
- Database option 'ddl in tran' enabled for the involved database
- Stack trace reported contains some of the following functions:
xfe_up_skip_in_clr_ctr < 0") failed in file ... - SAP ASE"> Read more...
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
776549, CR 776549, CR# 776549, rec_undo_log, transaction , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.