- Following an upgrade of BI Platform, when attempting to save / export a Web Intelligence report in BI Platform, the following error is returned:
- The document's serialization version is too recent (Error: WIS 30915)
- WebI Rich Client, HTML, and Applet WebI editors are all affected
- The resolution outlined in KBA 2076988 was not successful in resolving the issue
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 webintelligence html java applet editor editing saving saves saved errors fail fails failed commit WIS 30915 document documents version launch pad cleanup clean up , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.