- You are sending the net price in the POITEM session.
- There is an inforecord. For example, info record with scales.
- The net price sent to the BAPI is been overwritten by the one set in info record.
- You can also face warnigs such as ME 386 (Order quantity violates rounding rules) and/or 06 244 (Lower price obtained for quantities greater than).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, inforecord, NET_PRICE, POITEM, PO_ITEM, ME386, 06244, NETPR, condition, conditions, SRM , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.