- You are planning to delete or archive invalid/not-in-use master data e.g. products, location product combinations.
- You may want to use /SAPAPO/DELETE_PRODUCTS report and facing performance problems and very long runtime even with a 'time-out' dump at the end. Dump can consist of Runtime Error: DBIF_DSQL2_SQL_ERROR and Exception: CX_SY_NATIVE_SQL_ERROR
The description of the dump can define: "Error occurred in the current database connection LCA". The cause of the dump comes from a timeout. The program exceeds the retention time of the consistent state of LiveCache.
- You are planning to archive /SAPAPO/MATKEY and /SAPAPO/MATLOC tables.
- SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
- SAP SCM APO Master Data
Master Data Deletion, Product Deletion, Location Deletion, ProductLocation Deletion, /SAPAPO/DELETE_PRODUCTS, MATLOC Archive, MATKEY Archive , KBA , SCM-APO-MD , Master Data , SCM-BAS-MD-PR , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.