- It seems that there is a configuration issue in SOLR environments
- There are 3 main indexes. 2 for products, 1 for customers.
- In day 1 all products and customers are indexed in a good shape
- In day 2 all the customer index data has been copied to the product indexes, so now when one searches in those product indexes only customer data returns.
- The numrows of all indexes are now matching same number.
- This behavior is happening every week, so as soon as it happens, running full index resets everything like Day 1.
hybris commerce suite 5.0.3 - solrfacetsearch extension
hybris Commerce Suite 5.0
full index, update index, cronjob overlap, same time, equal numrows, corrupt index, configuration conflict , KBA , CEC-COM-CPS-SER , Search , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.