- Error log reports ASE error 691:
Encountered invalid logical page '0' while accessing database 'tempdb' (2), object 'sysgams' (14), index 'sysgams' (0), partition 'sysgams_14' (14). This is an internal system error. Please contact SAP Technical Support.
- Alternatively, errors 690 or 692 may be reported instead:
690 20 2
Pageno in lk_pglocked (%u) different from lockobj (%u).
692 20 2
Uninitialized logical page '%u' was read while accessing %S_PTNINFO. Please contact Sybase Technical Support.
- A stack trace including the modules am_op() and pg_ptndeall() may also be reported
- Data modification language (DML) -- ie: INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE -- was being executed by the process involved
- The database involved is over 64GB on a 2K-page server, 128GB on a 4K-page server
- ALTER DATABASE cannot expand the database device with no error message, when the database size exceeds 64 GB in 2 k page size
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , global allocation map , vldb , gam page , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.