- SAP Software Developers Kit for Adaptive Server Enterprise install completed on Linux server, but no binaries were visible, such as ISQL.
- All the log files with .err extension are empty, which should mean that the install was a success.
- ASE PC Client installation is failing
- Error in install logs (Linux):
ERROR: ComponentSizeAction.loadCompSizeProp(): '/sybase/archives/odbc_mm/archives/comp_size.properties' does not exist
- Error in install logs (Windows):
ERROR - ComponentSizeAction.loadCompSizeProp(): 'C:\Users\014320\AppData\Local\Temp\918096.tmp\archives\oledb_mm\archives\comp_size.properties' does not exist.
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
EBF, tgz, extract, distribution, platform, ASE , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.