- Running the following bcp command:
bcp pubs2..test in test.txt -Usa -SSYBASE -c -F2
- The BCP hostfile 'test.txt' contains only 1 rows.
- Unable to read the requested number of rows. bcp copy in failed
- The input file only contains one row which is the column header
- Use -F2 option to skip the first row
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.