After receiving products through an inbound delivery, you expect the Inspection document to be automatically triggered, however this did not happen.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Quality Control work center.
- Go to Inspections view.
- You do not find the inspection related to the products you received.
Inspections are not automatically triggered unless you define this option in the relevant Logistics Model.
- Go to Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Go to Logistics Model view.
- Select the relevant logistics model for receiving.
- Select Edit.
- For the field Inspection Process, Scope the option Autonomic Inspection.
products, not, selected, automatically, inspection, Products Are Not Being Selected For Inspection Automatically, Autonomic Inspection , KBA , autonomic inspection , product , not , automatically , selected , inspection , SRD-PLM-QA , Quality Assurance , How To