- DDLOG table has extremely large number of entries, causing backups to fail.
- Database backups are running out of locks (Error: 1204)
- System performance has been very slow and Transports take very long time.
- Running out of syslogs (Error: 1105)
- How to delete all rows or truncate DDLOG table
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
"truncate table DDLOG", "table maintenance", "buffer synchronization", "system copy", transport, SQL1105, 1105, SQL1204, 1204 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.