- SAP upgrade fails in phase MAIN_NEWBAS/TABIM_UPG with SQL error SQL0727N
‘An error occurred during implicit system action type “3”. Information returned for the error includes SQLCODE “-204”, SQLSTATE "42704" and message tokens "<SCHEMA>.<TABLE_NAME>".’
- table referenced in SQL error SQL0727N is staging table of ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE operation
- staging table of ADMIN_MOVE_TABLE has the following naming convention:
<POSTFIX> has to be “s”. example: “COMC_CRD_GEN_BWDACwNmUs”
- SUM (SAP Software Update Manager)
- IBM DB2 LUW (Linux, UNIX, and Windows)
KBA , BC-DB-DB6 , DB2 Universal Database for Unix / NT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.