- According to Apples official notification that new iOS Apps must support 64 Bit, we included the OData SDK 2.3 SP05´PL01 with 64 Bit support in our App.
- An error occurred within the SAP Mobile SDK libraries after an OData-Create-Request (POST-Method) which has been successfully submitted.
- After this Create-Request a Read-Request (GET-Method) has been send to the OData-Service which caused a crash within the SDK.
- The console-output from Xcode shows the following error:
Zombie-Object in Console-Output: 2015-01-14 10:47:38.851 InfoCollector[1843:21175] *** -[CFString release]: message sent to deallocated instance 0x7fa41954d570
- Windows 2008R2
- SAP Mobile SDK 2.3 SP05 PL01
- iPad Air (64bit) iOS 8.1
KBA , odata , ios , post , 64bit , sdmhttprequest , read-request , storexcsrftoken , xcsrf-token-exchange , libsdmconnectivity.a , MOB-SDK , SAP Mobile SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.