You notice that the F-fact table of an infocube is not partitioned. Only one partition exists although the cube contains more than one uncompressed requests.
The F-fact table is named as follows:
- /BI0/F<CUBE> (for delivered cubes)
- /BIC/F<CUBE> (for custom cubes)
The error may be indicated in various ways, here are some examples:
- Records of a request that has been compressed still exist in the F-table. Query reporting does not necessarily show wrong results.
- The error persists even though you have completely deleted and reloaded the data. The error shows up with next compression.
- The F-fact table is larger than the E-fact table even though you have compressed most requests.
- There is at least one package dimension id which exists in the F table but not in the dimension table.
- Data load with subsequent request deletion does not remove the request data.
- In transaction RSRV, the test for fact- and a dimension table of an InfoCube reports errors in the package dimension.
This KBA is related to errors which are not caused by the cancellation of a compression process (as mentioned in SAP note 407260, item 2b).
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
Performance, statistics, ORA-14400, ORA 14400, aggregate buildup , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , BW-SYS-DB-ORA , BW ORACLE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.