You want to know how to map the Inventory Valuation based on Product Specifications for a Material manually in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product Portfolio work center.
- Go to Products view and choose By Materials sub view.
- In the field Show, select All Materials using drop down and find the required Material ID.
- Select the ID and Edit it.
- Choose View All.
- Navigate to Valuation tab.
- Here there is no option to maintain Valuation with Production Specifications.
There is no option to maintain the Valuation directly in Material Master Data with Product Specifications. This is an Expected System Behavior.
In order to maintain the Inventory Valuation for a Material based on Product Specification, please follow below given steps :
- Go to the Inventory Valuation work center
- Go to the Master Data view.
- Select the Materials sub view.
- In the field Show, select All Materials using drop down and find required Material ID with Business Residence.
- Select and choose button Maintain Valuation Data.
- Under section Valuation Level: Business Residence - Product Specification.
- Choose Add Row and maintain required valuation details Product Specification wise as per your requirement.
- Perform Save. Here you define the Valuation Master Data for Individual Product Specifications.
KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To