- When does the Requisition posted email notification trigger?
- How to configure Requisition Posted email trigger?
- Is it possible to configure an email which will be sent to selected operators, users or specific email addresses, when a Job Requisition is posted internal, external, internal private, external private, agency/agencies or to eQuest?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Setup the trigger by selecting an email template & specifying desired recipients. The email template selected MUST include the tokens defined in the "Tips" section.
"Enabling" the trigger and saving it will create a scheduled quartz job (jobReqNewPostings) which can be monitored from Provisioning. This job runs twice a day at 8am and 8pm every day server time (this setting cannot be modified).
"Disabling" the trigger and saving it will cancel the job and delete it.
Post some Job Requisitions to different posting channels mentioning start and end dates.
The quartz job will pick the new job requisitions' postings made on that day and send a consolidated email per user/recipient with only content relevant to that user/recipient.
How to configure the email notification:
- Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Email Templates
- Create a new template that MUST contain the tokens [[BEGIN_REPEAT]] and [[END_REPEAT]]
- Example below:
One or more postings for the following Job Requisitions were successful:
[[JOB_REQ_ID]]: [[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] handled by [[RECRUITER_FULL_NAME]] belonging to [[HIRING_MGR_FULL_NAME]]
Posting type includes: [[POSTING_TYPES]]
- Admin Center > Recruiting Email Triggers
- Enable the email Trigger “Requisition Posted”
- Select Recipients as needed.
- Example below:
- This is an asynchronous email trigger which runs only twice every day at 8am and 8pm server time.
- The email template must be configured as per instructions below in order to work as expected as there is a job which runs to collect all jobs which were posted within certain time.
- The email will not be triggered each time and this will result on an email with not only one job posted.
Job, Requisition, Posted, Email, Trigger, Interna, External, Posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To