- When using CallableStatement to use stored procedures to insert/update/delete data the error occurs when DYNAMIC_PREPARE = true or false and did not matter on the LITERAL_PARAM setting
- In TDS trace, it is observed a DYNAMIC SQL statement is sent which throws the error
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK)
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- JDBC 6.0
- JDBC 7.0
- JDBC 7.07
- JDBC 16.0
OCS, SDK for SAP ASE, CR#763064, CR763064, 763064 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.