- When dbxtract utility extracts multiple databases, some smaller databases are successfully unloaded but the process stops when it's trying to extract larger ones
- Sybase Central shows the following error message:
(SQL Error: Temporary space limit exceeded)
- -dt database option to use different drive with more space still causes the error
- Any supported SAP SQL Anywhere
- Any supported Sybase SQL Anywhere
dbextract, unload, unloading, query, operation, extraction, replicate, replication, hdd, hard disk drive, storage, max out, run out, SQLE_TEMP_SPACE_LIMIT, SQLACODE, -1000, SQLSTATE, 54W05, Sybase error code, 13492, temp file, TempDir, max_temp_space, temp_space_limit_check , KBA , csg_q , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , BC-SYB-SQA-REM , SQL Anywhere - SQL Remote , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.