- Promoting a Crystal Reports document when it has subreport which contains dynamic parameters will be Partial Success in Promotion Management.
- The error message in this Partial Success is like
Resolution Status=Copied, Dependency Status=All the required dependencies are included., Commit Status=Commit attempted and failed., Promotion Status=Failure : Object promoted. Update failed. Error: com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKServerException: Failed to read data from report file XXXXXX.rpt. Reason: Failed to read parameter object---- Error code:-2147467259 [CRSDK00000000] Error code name:failed
- The related business view elements about the dynamic parameter in the subreport is not migrated.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.x
- SAP Crystal Reports (CR) 2011 / 2013 / 2016
CR, BV, BE, LOV, connection, BVM, LCM, job, biar , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.