- The Date_Diff() function in Data Services 4.2 SP2 is returning the wrong results.
- Date_Diff comparison of days 2/5/2015 and 2/5/2015 comes back as 0 but 2/6/2015 and 2/5/2015 also comes back as 0.
- Subsequent date_diff with dates higher are 1 off. i.e. 2/7/2015 and 2/5/2015 come back as 1.
- date_diff is not working.
- date_diff functionality is broken.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, DSXI, date_diff, timestamp , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.