- In BI 4.x, in the Information Design Tool (IDT), when a Check Integrity operation is performed, in the Joins section, "Check Loops" will report the following error:
The Loop "[loop name]" in data foundation "[data foundation name]" contains invalid contexts.
- In the Joins section, "Check Context" will report the following error:
The checked context "[context name]" in data foundation "[data foundation name]" is incomplete.
- Error IES 01507
- Incompatible combination of tables error
- The query cannot run because it contains objects that reference incompatible tables. (IES 00008)
- Query in Information Designer is including every join in context
- IDT Information Design tool includes every join in query from every context
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- Information Design Tool
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
biSL_Context , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-DFX , Data Foundation Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.