- In an SAP BI environment in Santiago, Chile..
- Scheduled instances run an hour early in the Spring (around September)
- Scheduled instances run an hour late in the Autumn (around March)
- Central Management Servers' metrics pages also give an incorrect time, +/- one hour (corresponding with the instances mentioned above)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
xi 3 xi3 xi3.1 bi4 bip4 bi bip 4 bi41 bi4.1 bip41 bip4.1 bi4.x bip4.x 4.x bi4.0 bi4.1 4.0 4.1 chile utc-4 utc-4:00 utc universal coordinated time , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.