- After post Goods Issue Delivery Handling Units are no longer displayed in the Transport (VT02N / VT03N) packing screen
- Problem occurs in case Movement type BWART = 631 (consignment: lending) but also for any other one step posting change scenario (lips-posting_change = ‘C’)
- For one step posting changes HUs are deassigned from the delivery at goods movement and become free HU's to make them available for further use
- In the special case of GI to consignment (movement type 631) the same HU's could be used later for the consignment GI step (movement type 633) provided this is posted using a delivery
- Logistics General - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
LIPS-POSTING_CHANGE, HU_CONSISTENZ_CHECK, Konsi, Konsibeschickung, Konsignation, Warenausgang, freie HU, HUGENERAL 060, BS013, LIPS-POSTING_CHANGE, POSTING_CHANGE , KBA , LO-HU-PR , Processing , LE-TRA , Transportation , LE-SHP-PA , Packing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.