- Query execution fails with signal 11 error:
Current process (0x15000b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000199273a (LeHashContext::Open(ExeCtxt&)+0x3a4), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000004c)
- ASE error log reports stack trace including modules such as:
- Query executing in parallel
- Final query plan includes HASH, JOIN, BUILD, EXCHANGE operators
- Problem may occur when running Solution Manager
- Numerous ABAP dumps may occur
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 GA
LeHashContext::Open, showplan , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.