- If someone has the 'Manage Users' right and list-only access on branches and packages, then we would like them to be able to manage the users but not see any of the data.
- Currently, it seems they need full access to a branch to be able to add users/groups to that branch which is not acceptable in our scenario.
- Is there a Repository Privilege to only change Permission?
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
group, rights, authorization, CR779963, 779963, access , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.