- Using PowerDesigner Web.
- As part of scheduled maintenance, the system (hardware server) is restarted on normal intervals.
- The diagrams that were previously accessed (cached) in the PowerDesigner Portal must be reloaded. This introduces a performance problem.
- Is there a way to pre-load the diagrams via a tool/program BEFORE the users get on the system?. This would make the transition seamless to them so they do not have to deal with any performance issues? This can be a limited list of diagrams.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
CMR, CR780121, 780121, CR#780121, models, regenerate diagrams , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.